- Holistic (Integrative) Primary Care with focus on optimizing vitamins, hormones, gut health, preventative medicine, and getting to the root cause of health problems
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy — Natural hormone replacement with compounded formulations for menopause, peri-menopause (years leading up to menopause), andropause (male menopause), PMS, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) for allergies, sensitivities, and many chronic health problems (see www.naet.com)
- Optimizing Thyroid Function — optimizing your thyroid function based on symptoms with a customized compounded formulation, diagnosis and treatment of iodine deficiency.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue
- Diagnosis and Treatment of “Leaky Gut,” Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Sensitivities and Allergies
- Reversing Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Advanced lipid testing for strategic prevention of coronary artery disease
- Cancer prevention
- Autoimmune Disease Lifestyle Management
- In-depth nutritional evaluation and treatment based on vitamins, trace minerals, heavy metals, essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants
- Detoxification Programs to help the body eliminate environmental toxins
- Women’s Health Care including annual PAP and pelvic exams, gynecology, fertility, menopause, and healthy aging
- Anti-Aging Lifestyle Plan using epigenetics to turn back the clock.
- Evaluation and treatment of mood imbalances (anxiety, depression, hyperactivity, insomnia, etc) through Neurotransmitter testing and optimization
- Vitamin Injections
- For patient convenience, we offer in-office blood draws (depending on insurance carrier).
- Phone consultations are offered for established patients, allowing out-of-state or long distance patients to have regular follow up, provided they are seen in office once a year.
How we’ve helped others
“Dr. Nambudripad is one of the finest physicians I have ever had care for me... her extensive knowledge of health and well being is a big plus in a patient of hers....I was very pleased to see that she referred to my health questionnnaire often on my first visit with her. She did her homework too. She offered many reasonable solutions to my quest for good health...”
Read more reviews
- P Stanley
in Los Angeles, CA
| Jul 02, 2016