Happy Wednesday Friends!
How many of you are taking Magnesium? It is one of my favorite essential supplements, that I recommend to almost all of my patients. It’s a “miracle mineral” that does so many amazing things for our bodies!
It helps with:
1) Deep and restful sleep , where you awaken refreshed!
2) Moving your bowels
3) Muscle relaxation and recovery
4) Reducing anxiety and depression
5) Healthy blood pressure (magnesium relaxes blood vessels)
6) Liver detox pathways
7) Preventing migraine headaches
8) Reducing menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms
9) Reducing symptoms of restless leg syndrome
10) Healthy bones (magnesium works alongside calcium)
Most Americans are deficient in Magnesium. Food sources of Magnesium include dark leafy green vegetables, nuts and seeds, legumes, and dark chocolate!
Essential Magnesium is a combination of highly absorbable chelated Magnesiums, for best bio-availability. It’s best taken 2 capsules at bedtime. It can be taken along with Essential Calcium for a deep and restorative night’s sleep. Some people prefer to take Essential Calcium earlier in the day (after food), and just take the Essential Magnesium at bedtime.
You can adjust your Magnesium dose based on your bowels. Magnesium “moves” the bowels” and Calcium “causes constipation.” Usually they balance out nicely. If you are suffering from constipation, you can take up to 4 capsules at bedtime.
If you would like to try Essential Magnesium, you can place an:
Rajsree Nambudripad, MD